Monday, February 21, 2011

Feb 2011

I cant believe how fast February has come and gone. One more month and the girls will be a year old. Everyone told me how fast it would go and boy were they right. We have come such a long way from 3 and half and 4 lbs. The are both 20 Lbs respectively. The girls eat table food, are practicing crawling and walking and can stand up at chairs and cribs. Pretty soon the real mayhem will begin. GETTING INTO EVERYTHING!
I have started planning the girls B Day pary. I had to reign my self in. I was starting to becoame one of those moms who hire a zoo and celebrity guests, then realized they will have no idea what is going on and opted for just a cup cake and family oriented Bar Be Que Day.  Getting excited to see everyone.
I recently fell and sprained my ankle pretty bad. I am going on three weeks with no running and very light walking. I hope to resume my activities by first week in March. I was training for a half Marathon in May, but not sure if I will be ready. But I am going to give it a try.
Chad is still working as hard as ever. I think he enjoys the continual challenge his job brings him. But he always spends Saturday and Sunday cooking and shopping with the girls and I. He loves that the girls can eat the food he cooks.
We are seeing big time personality differences in the girls now. Allison is a girl version of Chad in looks and personality ( poor me, one chad was enough) and Ella is sweet and smiley. She looks like my mom's side of the family a version between Perrin, my mom and Aunt Lorene. I told Chad the next one will look exactly like me.


Make sure you check out my Flikr site to  left. Talk to everyone in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment