Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer 2010










5 Months Old




Wow, almost five months since the girls were born. They are talking to us and to each other. Rolling over is the next big deal. They are so close they get frustrated when they can't make it over. They have successfully transitioned into their cribs and sleep there for 7 -8 hours. I still check baby video constantly so my sleep , while better, is still broken. The girls have gained a lot of weight, Allison is 13.5 and Ella is 12.5 and they are both about 22 and half inches long. We go to a play group once a week. We(me)love it. We get a chance to socialize and make new friends. Magill (our puppy) has been doing well with the girls. When they wake up the first thing she does is a drive by lick on the tops of their heads. We are settling in to routine which I really like. I will try and keep up with blog, my goal is at least once a month. A lot going on this September so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment